- Opcode: 0x19
- Short name: IFUWL
- Long name: If (Unsigned Word, Long Jump)
|0x19||B1 / B2||A||V||C||E|
- const Bit B1: First memory bank to access.
- const Bit B2: Second memory bank to access.
- const UShort A: Address, from the first bank, of the value to retrieve.
- const UShort V: Unsigned value to compare the retrieved value to, or address from the second bank of the value to retrieve, if B2 is non-zero.
- const UByte C: Type of comparison to perform.
- const UShort E: Amount to jump if the comparison does not hold.
This is similar to the IFUW opcode, but allows for a jump on comparison failure of more than 0xFF bytes.